July 24, 2007

Cleaning




Thats what my life revolves around- I am cleaning have done the girls bedrooms so far- I remember now the worst thing about polished floorboards- its the dust bunnies! I vacumned and mopped a few days ago but the dust bunnies are once again HUGE- they keep multiplying- I will blame the cats and the wind lol.

The older two kids are both at school today hooray! Kalyb tried to tell me he was sick again, till I got it out of him that if his homework isnt handed in today he stays in at lunch- he didn't get his homework sheet last week as he was ill, but he didn't ask for it when he went back to school either- oh well he has to learn to accept responsibility.

Tarni is a weather watcher at school- she was so excited to be able to say that she had been through cyclones last year. She loves her new school, I am so pleased.

Rick has been doing up his ute- he has a ummmm oh no me bad- I think its a HQ- he did tell me.....so will put a pic. He has pulled panels off and is stripping the paint back now, its looking umm really good :D NO seriously it is, he is enjoying it, and that means I et to scrap without feeling guilty!

Ok enough from me for now, Im trying to update this every day- or every few at least, and take lots of photos :D More photos = more scrapping lol

No comments: