October 23, 2007

Here we start!

ok well 9 days till we go to Perth, and when we come back I am starting the 12 week body blitz challenge. Actually going to ask my lovely hubby to come do it with me too.

I went back to the gym last night, and although I worked hard I don't feel bad this morning, it was wonderful!! I actually did chin ups ( ok they were assisted ones on themachine but still) Im pleased ( and now STOP laughing at me )
I even caught the ball with my sit ups ( I do a sit up throw a 2kg medicine ball at the wall, catch it and lay down...and repeat) The first times I did it I couldnt catch the ball......yep still no hand eye coordination when it comes to those sports rofl.

I had a training session a while back and got a program drawn up, mostly for my upper body, I need to be able to push the plane around and back into the hanger, and at the moment I dont have the strength...and Im not always going to have someone around to help me with it

Anyway thats it for today, Im at work trying to ignore the big bowl of minties....am having lunch with Miss Jackie today- get to see the baby belly- hwo exciting!

Have a great one

No comments: