November 14, 2007

Fed Up With Chrisco

Well for the seventh year in a row Chrisco Hampers has NOT made my christmas.....once again I have been stuffed around by a bunch of people with no freaking idea.

Thats it, had enough, off their mailing list now. Tell me how a large organisation can have no clue about customer service, customer relations or actually they just have no clue full stop

The hampers I ordered are not the ones being delivered
they are going to the wrong adress since they forgot to change my delivery address even though they changed the postal ( cos that makes sense)
Oh and apparently Perth- well isnt that in QLD????

Lets not even discuss the lack of return phone calls......well done Chrisco- 7 years of crap is way more than enough for this person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you put up with it for 7 years. You must be far more patient than me.