December 14, 2007

Countdown is on!


Less than 2 weeks till Christmas, the kids are so excited now.We are anxiously counting down the days, and the kids get more excited every time we go out and see lights, or Santa, or someones decorations.

Last night we went over to Garden City and the kids found a craft shop, and they found each other presents, was lovely to see them take their time and really choose. Kalyb had already made his purchases a few weeks ago, and had them wrapped adn waiting, so his are nice suprises! I didnt see what the girls got me, but I do know what my wonderful husband has purchased....cos the guy tried it on me first....but I wont spoil the surprise!

Well keep watching for pics, we have been spending lots of time exploring the local parks, and down the beach ( too cold for that today though!)

1 comment:

nbeltane said...

hi i have tagged you for a meme over at http://nbeltane.blogspot.com/