August 09, 2007

Sick family and scrapping





I have everyone home at the moment, kids are not well, Kalyb in particular, they all have the flu, even Rick is off ill with it. Not me though touch wood!Kalyb has managed somehow to grow 12 cms! He is now 131cm tall, and weighs all of 23 kg....JUST....

This is a page I finally did from my introductory flight lesson!

I went to my local scrap shop today- Scrapbook Shenanigans, and bought some pretties lol, also booked into a lesson- shabby chic page, its in 2 weeks, how exciting!

The other photos are just some more areas of the house where my pics are, one is on a ledge on the stairs, the other at the front door, can you tell I love my pics?
Check out Tarni and Charlie- yes he wa lying flat on his back in the pillow watching telly with the kids

The engine on Ricks car is gone now too, will have tot ake some pics tomorrow and show you, looks much neater.

And finally my latest UCW party turned up today, so some lovely new clothes, and big dressing gown for Rick.....hehe. Have to start thinking of the christma pressies soon!

1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

Hope everyone is feeling better and you haven't caught it.