August 02, 2007

Stuff :)


Well I got the thing out of my arm yesterday and I must admit I feel the difference already. Last night and still today the phones to Cloncurry are down, and in the last few weeks I would have bawled and been upset by it, but while I would have loved to talk to Rick, I was fine. So that for me is a major telling point right there.

Ive joined personal trimmers, and this months challenge is 20 mins dedicated moving a day, I am back at the gym on Monday, would love to go before, but my arm has a nice hole that needs to heal first.

Tarnis tooth is still wobbly, she is getting very excited. Kalyb and Zoe are doing well, loving the fact that its starting to warm up now.

Got tickets to Thirsty MErc for Friday night, Im really looking forward to that, and won tickets to the Cowboys game this weekend too :)

Also booked for our Perth trip yesterday, from the 1-7 November, staying at the Duxton, no kids yay I cant wait its so exciting!

No comments: