August 28, 2007

Spoilt Part 2




How happy was I to come home after an awful days work to find a stack of parcels on the step?? Well actually they were [placed] over the fence near the mailbox- think the parcel lady is scared of the dog too.....

There was a big box with goodies from Katrina www.littlelalas.blogspot.com who was my partner in Shannons cotton and candy swap.

She sent me vodka mudshake mmmmm, chupa chups, a fling....,the most gorgeous tea towel ( I am so going to buy some of these- how cute is it) and scrap supplies, and a cute lingerie bag!

How spoilt am I!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankyou for your comments! Just browsing through your blog, and yes, you are spoilt! what lovely things, and I love your scrapbooking. That apron is devine, and lastly, how gorgeous is your cat!
Sue

Alison Gibbs said...

You sure got a lot of great goodies in the cotton n candy swap. What a fun swap and great idea by Shannon. Can't wait to get my goodies from Liz http://elizabethgwenoriginals.blogspot.com/
I really enjoyed putting her parcel together. Hope she likes what I sent to her.

Katrina Chambers said...

Hi Joyce! Am so happy you liked your goodies! It was great fun. Love your blog too!!
-Katrina :)

Sharon said...

Hey Joyce, thanks for dropping by my Blog and I wanted to ask if you got my message of thanks for the RAK that you sent me? Thanks again anyway. Sharon

Natasha Burns said...

oh you are lucky! and Katrina is so lovely isn't she?!

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow ... that's an amazing parcel to come home to ... it brings a smile when you open special treats that have come in the mail.