September 17, 2007

I got tagged

Here’s how it works:
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!


Thanks to the lovely Mish for tagging me!
Here we go

J- joyful- I like to keep things around me that make me smile. I f something has a bad memorry attached to it, no matter how lovely it is, out it goes

O is for over the country :) ina good way of course, we have moved all over australia and loved every inch of it!

Y is for yellow the one colour Idont really like. love the sun and green and gold but yellow does not do it for me at all

C is for children, I have 3 terrors who I love dearly. Im sure you know all about them by now!

E is for excitement. I crave exciting new experiences, hence why we keep moving and travelling, and changing jobs, but a friend told me today how to get excitement without that...buy a trapeze that can flip for te backyard woohoo! sounds great!!

Now I tag

Peta
Nicole B
Melleny
Pam
Catherine

1 comment:

micat said...

hey cause i dont know anyone on here except you i did this in my myspace but i did it...

so here is what i did...

I got tagged

Here’s how it works:
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!


Thanks to the lovely JOYCE for tagging me!
Here we go

C - is for CHEEKY... wind me up and i can be a cheeky as they come :o)

A - is for being able to ADAPT to the situation i have in frount of me.

T - is for TRUE. what you see is what you get with me...

H - is for HELPFUL because if you need a hand ill do my best to give it to you.

E - is for EXCITEMENT cause i make a big deal over nilly anything that i believe is exciting...

R - is for RELIABLE cause when i say i will i mean that i WILL...

I - is for IMAGINER as i always go to catherine world to imagine things i would love to have that i cant...

N - is for NUTTY cause sometimes you just need to let go and go nutz...

E - is for EARLY cause i hate being late...

Now I tag

1.Bree
2.Georgia
3.Kylie
4.Mark
5.Nay
6.Trud
7.Laura
8.Craig
9.Glen