September 17, 2007

Manic Monday







20 years ago I . . . was 8, and waiting for my brand new little sibling to be born
10 years ago I . . . 18 and pregnant, getting towards the end of my pregnancy, living in Toowoomba
5 years ago I . . . was 23 and pregnant woth Zoe, and looking forward to moving up to Groote Eylandt
3 years ago I . . . was geting itchy feet, just moved back to Roxby from Woomera and trying to get back to the NT

1 year ago I . . . had just moved to Townsville and was staying in the hotel

So far this year I . . . have worked at a few jobs, had fun scrapping, started flying lessons and went through a bad patch with Rick
Yesterday I . . .watched the cowboys smash the warriors!

Tomorrow I. . .am scrapping and working and cleaning just a normal day

In the next year I shall . . . find a job I enjoy, scrap, fly, love my family, learn to sew, cooki better :)

5 things I'm grateful for. having a loving husband, having 3 children I adore, my darling friends, my pool at this time of year and my kettle which makes the hot water for coffee addiction

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Joyce. Hope it's a fantastic year and all your dreams come true. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your grateful list. I especially agree with the kettle and pool. I so wish I had a pool and a little more sunshine to go with it :-) I love the photos.

micat said...

lol joyce yes it was a mad monday wasnt it!!! and what a good post its funny to think back at those type of things...